* Teaching Tinturn Abby ito my class went much better than teaching Songs of Innocence and Experience. I will admit, this is a first in my teaching experience.
* I think Farm Fresh employees hate their lives. I can’t blame them at all.
* They found Richard III’s bones while building a car park. There might be irony enough in that for a whole blog post, we will see.
* Though I never would have ordered it on my own, pepperoni and pineapple pizza with cheese stuffed crust is quite yummy.
* When “It’s your thing, do what you wanna do” comes on, you have to sing along with it. That’s a rule.
* If you are going to preach about pitching tents, make sure to say pitching tents. Still laughing about that, D!
* Midsomer must be an awful place to live. So many murders…thanks, Mystery!.
* Josh Groban’s new album came out today, All That Echoes. Go. Buy. Listen. Repeat.